Indonesian Gamers Roleplay Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V.I.P [Dirty Drifter 21 Club Staps

Go down

V.I.P [Dirty Drifter 21 Club Staps Empty V.I.P [Dirty Drifter 21 Club Staps

Post by Andre Marpaung Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:04 pm

Dirty Drifter Club 21 Staps

The beginning of the Dirty Drifter Club 21 Staps this Club from the Hispanic statistic country and they was born this Club at Tokyo names of this own club Jahseh Wayne's or people called him the Crazy Drifter.
Jahseh Wayne he from the little country Yurihonjo that country was famouse people know about the crazy Drifter was born at that Country, and that country got the street like Dirty Country.

CHAPTER I :Making the trouble in the Country.

One day Jahseh Wayne got the trouble wit her mom because her mom tell to he for don't driving again and Jahseh Wayne he thought for out from the house and he drive with the car like Elegy and get the sticker of Animes ''Kimochi''.
And he driving with the speed 500 Mph, and he saw the drifter club at that Country they was making Jahseh mad cause the car was swallow the Jahseh car. Jahseh thought for tryna' drift with they but on the way he got the trouble with the handbrake and he going the lost of drive, Then he crash with the rival of he. But he still live because people bring he to hospital for treatment one week later he out from the hospital and he back to the home and thought for made a club and names like ''Dity Drifter Club 2 Staps.

CHAPTER II : Made the club and making the Crime

One years later after he got crash and he making the Club he and his friends for move to the city Los Santos or the the city of Robbery,Drifter, Gangsta and lotta of shit. And they look out in the Los Santos city and he look one the Gangsta on Crystal or people known BD's. Then O.G/Keef from BD's Gangsta tell to Jahseh for moving at East Los Santos, and now they still hangout and making money at that place like slangin the drug,weapon and they have the bidness of Mechanic job private. And all of that, Then they still drift at The Los Santos City awhile they get the crime record.
Andre Marpaung
Andre Marpaung
Admin

Jumlah posting : 18
Lokasi : Pematang Siantar

https://forum-igrp.forumotion.asia

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik